Brick and Mortar Saw
The Arbortech AS170 Brick and Mortar Saw is a clean and versatile cutting tool that has numerous applications and can be easily brought to any job site. It's unique cutting action minimizes airborne debris and particles resulting in a reduction to silica exposure. The hammer-and-chiseling action of the Arbortech AS170 produces rubble fragments much larger and heavier than a grinding wheel. Combine this with the attachable wet-dry/shop vacuum adaptor and dust boot and the AS170 becomes one of few acceptable masonry saws capable to be used dry and indoors. The new caulking blades will make removing caulk simple and easy.
Features & Benefits:
- Cuts square openings with no over cutting.
- The only small handheld saw able to cut to a depth of 4 3/4”
- The safe cutting action prevents kickback and is easy to control
- Can be used to cut directly into flush walls without stitch drilling
- Creates very little flydust protecting the operator and creating a cleaner work environment.
- The forward facing blades allow clear visibility when cutting
Fill Out the Form on this Page or Call (866) 517-7869 to Request More Info